Corporate Hunter Valley Wine Tours
Custom bespoke private tours perfect for team building or relaxing after your conference
Are virtual meetings/working from home leaving your team feeling a little disconnected?
Have you chosen accommodation in the Hunter Valley for your small group corporate conference and feel it would truly be a crime to miss out on tasting some of the boutique wines and handmade produce the region is famous for?
Reconnect and reinvigorate with a custom designed corporate Hunter Valley tour just for your team!
– Team building and reconnecting
– Flexible start/finish times to seamlessly integrate into your conference timetable
– Business milestones/anniversaries/celebrations/birthdays
– Reward your hard working team or impress loyal clients
– Christmas parties
Taste the Hunter with a Custom Corporate Hunter Valley Tour
Whether you are operating on a strict budget or whether you are looking for a bespoke tour with authentic activities to impress your clients, we can put together a custom itinerary with something to wow everyone on your team.
All of our Corporate Hunter Valley Tours include:
- A local Hunter Valley guide and driver dedicated to ensuring your tour runs smoothly
- Clean, comfortable and airconditioned vehicle
- Pickup from your local accommodation or conference venue
- Drop-off to your local accommodation or a local pub/restaurant of your choice
Corporate Tour – Hunter Valley Experiences You Can Add:
- Wine tastings with a sommelier to present to your group
- Wine and cheese or wine and chocolate experiences
- Brewery tours and craft beer/cider paddles
- Vodka, Liqueurs, Schnapps and Gin presentations or tastings of flavoured Butterscotches
- Multi course or “long” lunches at local cafes/restaurants (set priced “banquet” style menus or A la Carte)
- Hearty Australian pub meals
- Team building fun such as grape stomping or barrel rolling
- Cocktail making classes at the Goldfish Bar and Kitchen
- Aqua Golf or Putt Putt
- Hunter Valley Zoo and more!
Corporate Hunter Valley Wine Tours from Newcastle, the Central Coast and local Hunter Valley accommodation venues
– Full day tours starting anytime from 10am onwards
– Afternoon/Evening tours including afternoon wine tasting, beer tasting and then dinner (casual pub options or restaurants)
– Half day morning or afternoon tours (local Hunter Valley pickup only)
– Have luggage? We can include a luggage trailer to tow your luggage during the tour (or we can offload your luggage at your accommodation before your tour)
– 13 seat, 20 seat or 24 seat buses available
Stuck for Inspiration?
Your day tour could look something like …
9.20am-9.40am – Pickup from your local Hunter Valley accommodation in Pokolbin, Lovedale, Rothbury, Cessnock, Nulkaba, Broke, Singleton or Maitland
(Pickups from Newcastle are also available around 9am or pickup from the Central Coast around 8.30am depending on your suburb)
10am – Private group wine tasting presentation at Ernest Hill wines*
11.15am – Wine paddles with cheese or wine paddles with chocolates at Pokolbin Estate*
12.30m – Lunch at 4 Pines at the Farm Brewhouse with extra time for sampling craft beer paddles (everyone can purchase their own lunch on the day or we can arrange for a pre-paid lunch package)
2pm – Grape Stomping team building activity at 4 Pines at the Farm or Wine Theatre presentation or visit to Hope Estate brewhouse for a beer/wine tasting*
3.30pm – Visit to Small Mouth Vodkas for a vodka/liqueurs/gin tasting*
4.30pm – Cheese tasting at Binnorie Dairy shop Lovedale*
5pm – Tour concludes and we begin the return journey to your accommodation
* Our private corporate tours are fully customisable so if you have a different cellar door or activity in mind just let us know!
Corporate Hunter Valley Wine Tour – Sample Afternoon/Evening Tour Itinerary
1.30pm – Pickup from your Hunter Valley conference venue (we can pick up from the Central Coast or Newcastle earlier in the day as well)
2pm – Private wine tasting at Ernest Hill wines*
3.15pm – Semillon and food matching masterclass at Brokenwood wines*
4.30pm – Private wine tasting with cheese and olives at Tintilla Estate* (some cellar doors will accept groups after 3.30pm however there are less choices for afternoon tours)
5.30pm – Visit to 4 Pines at the Farm Brewhouse or The Mighty Hunter Valley Brewhouse (formerly Potter’s Brewery) for craft beer paddles*
6.30pm – Dinner at Harrigan’s Irish pub or a local restaurant such as Muse Kitchen @ Keith Tulloch wines or EXP Restaurant or Hunter’s Quarter or any venue of your choice*
8.30pm – Your evening finishes and your private bus is ready to take you back to your accommodation (very important as evening transport for large groups can be particularly difficult to find in the Hunter unless pre-arranged)
* Remember we can customise any tour to suit your group’s interests and budget so just ask!
What About A Corporate Weekend Away?
Check out our Hunter Valley Weekend Adventure…
4pm – Pickup from your Sydney location of choice (we can pick you up earlier in the afternoon if you wish)
7pm – Dinner in the Hunter Valley at Harrigan’s Irish pub* – we can check your luggage into your accommodation first if you wish
9pm – Return to your Hunter Valley accommodation – our private bus will be waiting for you so you don’t need to worry about transfers
Saturday wine tour:
9.40am – Pickup from your Hunter Valley accommodation
10am – Private group wine tasting at Saltire Estate*
11.15am – Private group wine tasting at Tamburlaine Organic wines*
12.30pm – Lunch at Baume Restaurant at Ben Ean (fixed price pre-paid group lunch for your team)*
2pm – Wine and Chocolate experience at Moorebank wines followed by condiment tasting and homemade lemonade*
3.15pm – 4 Pines at the Farm Brewhouse visit for craft beer tasting paddles or visit to Pokolbin Cider House at Lambloch Estate for cider paddles*
4.30pm – Cheese tasting at Binnorie Dairy*
5pm – Bus returns your group to your Hunter Valley accommodation or we can stay with your group while you enjoy the dinner venue of your choice and provide your evening transport
Sunday Half Day tour then return to Sydney:
9.30am – Pickup from your Hunter lodgings (with time to pack our luggage trailer)
10am – Private tasting at McLeish Estate wines*
11.15am – “Behind the scenes tour” and tasting at Brokenwood wines followed by casual lunch at Cru Bar and Pantry @ Brokenwood wines*
2pm – Begin the return journey to Sydney with an ETA at your corporate office or the address of your choice at approx. 4.30-5pm
* Dreaming of alternatives? No worries! Tell us about the venues/style of tour that you have in mind and we’ll let you know what the Hunter can do for you!
Ask Tastes Of the Hunter Wine Tours How We Can
Design A Custom Corporate Hunter Valley Tour For You
When you are ready for a Hunter Valley local and specialist to design a tour that ticks all the boxes for your group, we’d love to hear from you.
Just tell us about the tour you’d like to create or your goals for the experience and we’ll present you with clear and easy options, then take care of the cellar door/restaurant bookings for you so you can concentrate on your business/conference.
You need a tour partner that is fast, efficient and flexible – we love making it easy!
So get in touch via the form below for a customised quote for your group …
Tours are available 7 days a week (Mon – Sun) with a minimum 8 guests (13 seat bus) to a maximum of 24 guests
Have less than 8 people? Don’t need a custom itinerary? Like a pre-organised snapshot of wines, craft beers, vodka/schnapps and an easy pay-on-the-day casual lunch option that you can book in to fast? Check out our shared bus Hunter Valley Tour the Hunter Valley Wine and Beer Adventure Tour.
Looking for a private tour but something a little less formal? Our private wine tours of the Hunter Valley are perfect for birthdays, hen’s parties, family occasions and any excuse you can think of to get away with your buddies and enjoy the beautiful Hunter Valley!