Build your own food and wine experience in the Hunter Valley
Custom Private Group Tours
Private Hunter Valley Wine Tours – Standard Itinerary Options:
(Available from Sydney CBD and North Shore pickup points, Newcastle, Maitland and Hunter Valley Pickup Points – Pokolbin, Lovedale, Rothbury, Broke, Nulkaba, Wollombi and Cessnock)
Please enquire using our contact form below for a group price (min. $950 from Newcastle/Maitland/Hunter Valley or min.$1300 from Sydney) based on your numbers and inclusions
- Visit 3-4 local wineries ranging from smaller boutique cellar doors to larger vineyards
- Discover unique dairy delights at the Smelly Cheese Shop
- Try indulgent delights at the Hunter Chocolate shop
- Choose a paddle of some of the Hunter’s most popular craft beers (optional – at your own expense)
- Small group experience (min. 10 people, max. 20 passengers)
- Lunch options are available for a variety of budgets from gourmet pizzas/burgers, pastas, salads, pub and cafe-style meals to 2 or 3 course lunch venues.
“I cannot thank Suzanne enough for taking us on a tour … From first contact to end she is professional and nothing is too much trouble. On the day she went above and beyond to ensure we have a day to remember. The coach is so gorgeous and comfortable. Suzanne also had a video music system to entertain us all. Thank you, thank you, so much for an experience and tour to remember! So if your looking for a tour that caters to your every need and you want outstanding customer service knowledge of the area then this one is for you. I’ll definitely be back soon thanks again” – Megan Fraser
“Suzanne was a delight to deal with and made endless suggestion
She was bang on time to pick us up from our hotel, and the bus was exceptiona
We had a fantastic day and enjoyed every moment of the tour around the Hunter with Suzanne. Many thanks for an amazing weekend. We’ll definitely
Private Tour? vs A Group Price?
Which option is right for you?
A private tour is best for our group because:
- It is important to us to have a luxury 20 seat minibus exclusively for our group only (no other passengers) and we are willing to pay a little extra to secure it.
- We want a custom itinerary where we can choose the cellar doors we visit and we don’t mind paying the extra tasting fees (most cellar doors in the Hunter Valley charge $5 per person) to visit specific cellar doors not already on your “Group Food and Wine Adventure Tour” (check it out here: Group Food And Wine Adventure Tour with Hunter Valley Pickup)
- We would like to be picked up in Newcastle, The Central Coast or Sydney
- We have 14 people or more in our group so it works out quite economical for us (we are happy to take groups of 10 or more people for private tours however the more guests you have the more economical it becomes)
A special price on the Group Food and Wine Adventure Tour is best for us because:
- We still get the same luxury tour minibus (20 leather seats, DVD player with music hits from the 80s, 90s, 2000s and today, 8 speaker sound system, individual air conditioning controls, mini-fridge, apple and android charging ports at the front of the bus and complimentary chilled bottled water for guests)
- We don’t mind keeping it social and saying a quick hello to others on the bus as we get a great price on a group tour (there are no daggy games to play on the bus with people we don’t know and we don’t have to sit with the main group at our lunch venue if we don’t want to as our lunch time is flexible) – besides everyone is a “new friend for the day” after the first cellar door!
- We have 5 – 12 people in our party so price-wise this option works out better for us
- We would like to relax knowing that our itinerary is professionally organised by Suzanne – a Hunter Valley local – who has selected a variety of boutique and large cellar doors with private tastings for our group with our own cellar door specialist and we don’t have to worry about tasting fees or pre-paying in advance by credit card etc.
- We love the idea of a flexible lunch where everyone can choose and pay on the day according to their tastes and budgets (or we can bring our own picnic) – with wholesome tasty pub/cafe style food for around $20 per main and options such as gourmet burgers/pizzas, tasty pot pies, pastas and salads for something lighter …. there is something to cater for everyone in our group
- We are looking to be picked up in Pokolbin, Lovedale, Rothbury, Broke, Wollombi, Cessnock, Branxton or Maitland
If this sounds like your group then email Suzanne for a special group price on our Group Food And Wine Adventure Tour with Hunter Valley Pickup (click here to read all the details):
Suzanne can usually reply within 2-3 hours (guaranteed reply within 24 hours). All messages come straight through to the mobile phone!
Or send me an sms on 0403 001154
NB> Message is best as safe driving is always a priority!
Ready for a Private Tour exclusively for your group?
We can’t wait to meet you and your group and hear about how we can make your day truly special.
Let us put together a well organized and unique itinerary to wow your guests and make it a Private Hunter Valley Wine Tour occasion to remember.
Please fill out the enquiry form below to find out more and get a customized quote for your group: