Hunter Valley Wine Tours from Pokolbin, Lovedale, Rothbury, Cessnock and more
Looking for the best Hunter Valley tour deals from your Hunter accommodation? Our Hunter Valley wine tours from Pokolbin, Lovedale, Rothbury, Cessnock, Broke, Nulkaba, Maitland, Singleton, Newcastle and surrounds can pick you up from your accommodation and return you after your tour – the perfect relaxing way to experience the best of the region during your stay.
Looking for Hunter Valley tours from Newcastle or Sydney?
View our full range of great value Hunter Valley Wine Tours
Or take a look at our Private Hunter Valley Wine Tours for 10 or more guests
Discount Hunter Valley Tour Deal!
$75pp Saturday Special Price
Normal Price: $85pp Saturdays and $75pp on Fridays & Sundays
Enter the voucher code “HVR-10OFF” during checkout for $10 per person off our Sat tour
Book with our up-to-the-minute online system and receive instant confirmation
Pickup from your local Hunter Valley accommodation:
Available: Friday, Saturday and Sunday – Full day tours only
Leave the bottleshop behind and discover unique wine styles, boutique beers and gourmet cheeses. With delicious food and wine, spectacular surroundings and a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, you will have all the ingredients necessary to create a fabulous and unforgettable trip!
•Visit 3-4 cellar doors where you can sample great selections from a mixture of boutique producers and more established vineyards*
•Taste up to 8 different wines at each venue including whites, reds, sparkling varieties, dessert wines and blends unique to the winemaker
•Excite your taste buds with chocolate, coffee, turkish delight, lime, ginger and even chilli vodka/liqueurs (for the fearless!) at the Hunter Distillery or Kiss of Fire Liqueurs outlet
• Sample up to 12 varieties of local craft beers and ciders or enjoy a cocktail at Matilda Bay Brewhouse or Ironbark Hill Brewery (optional – at your own expense)
•Visit the Smelly Cheese Shop/Binnorie Dairy where you can indulge in creamy brie’s, fettas and spiced labnas – shop visit only for June tours (no tastings yet as per government requirements).
• Stop at the Hunter Chocolate Shop for treats that are soooo worth the calories!
• Lunch at either Twine Restaurant, Matilda Bay Brewhouse, Potter’s Brewery or Harrigan’s Irish Pub (enjoy a selection of both light and hearty meals to suit a variety of tastes and budgets with most meals around $25 (own expense)
•Small minibus group tours
•All tours are personally taken by Suzanne (owner/operator) or one of our friendly and knowledgeable local drivers who are committed to ensuring you have the best Hunter valley tour
•Relax in style and comfort knowing everything is organised for you
- Door to door service from your Hunter Valley accommodation with no additional fees for certain suburbs – checkout our list of suburbs below
- A friendly Hunter Valley local as your guide and driver who is dedicated to ensuring your group has the best day possible!
- Bottled water
- Air conditioned minibus
- Cellar door, lunch and table bookings – everything is organised so you don’t have to worry about the itinerary – just jump onboard ready for a great day!
- Cheese and Chocolate shop visits and complimentary vodka and liqueurs tasting at Hunter Distillery
Items You’ll Need To Bring (not included):
- *Cellar door tasting fees: Due to the additional requirements placed on cellar doors in relation to Covid19 (ie. additional cleaning and limited group numbers) most cellar doors are charging a $5pp tasting fee. Some cellar doors may waive this upon purchase of a bottle of wine and we always aim to visit cellars that do this. We visit 3 x cellar doors on the tour so please bring 3 x $5 just in case. If you wish to “sit out” and not taste at 1 or more venues please let us know in the Special Requirements box upon booking so we can let the cellar doors know accurate numbers. Our Hunter Valley friends really appreciate your support and your help so they can simply cover costs and keep offering the amazing produce that we all love!
- Lunch – we always visit venues on this tour where the majority of meals are $20-$25pp. You can bring your own lunch if you wish
- Bottles of wine, food items, gifts or wine/beer/cocktails by the glass
Hunter Valley Tour Details:
Available: Friday, Saturday and Sunday for Full Day tours (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day)
Pickups: Between approx. 8.00am-9.45am.
Our Hunter Valley Wine Tours pickup from accommodation venues in:
- Elderslie, Dalwood, Branxton and surrounding areas
Pickup from Newcastle is also available on Saturdays! Click here for Hunter Valley Wine Tours from Newcastle
Special Note: Please indicate your exact pickup address/accommodation venue on the booking form and we will advise you by the Thursday/Friday morning before your tour (usually on a Thurs) of your exact pickup time. Pickups from Hunter Valley venues are timetabled according to the bookings for the day.
Returns and drop offs: Approx. 4.30pm-5.30pm (can be as late as 6.30pm for areas such as Newcastle)
Lunch Options: Purchase your own lunch – Lunch options are available to suit a variety of tastes and budgets from $20-$25 at the venues we visit or you can bring your own lunch.
Special Notes: Vegetarian and/or Gluten free options may be available for the lunch however they are not guaranteed.
Ages: You must be over 18 years old to book this tour.
Full Day Hunter Valley Wine and Beer Adventure Tour
Dates available: Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Sat $75pp Cheap Hunter Valley Tour deal
Normal Price: $85pp Saturdays and $75pp on Fridays & Sundays
Enter the voucher code “HVR-10OFF” during checkout to receive $10 per person off our Sat tour
Have a Question About our Hunter Valley Tour?
I’d love to meet your group and have you onboard so please use the form below to ask a question about our Hunter Valley tours or get a quote for a group price. Suzanne can usually reply within 2-3 hours (guaranteed reply within 24 hours). All messages come straight through to the mobile phone!
Or send me an sms on 0403 001154
NB> Message is best as safe driving is always a priority!
Keeping our guests as Covid Safe as possible:
A fun day is a safe day, right?
We want everyone to have a fantastic day on our tours (and the only hangovers you experience be wine related ones!) so in order to make our buses as safe as possible we will be beginning tours aboard our 20 seat bus with a maximum of 10 guests per tour. We will continue to review this as further government restrictions ease.
Our vehicles have always maintained the highest standards of hygiene (floors and handrails disinfected and seatbelts and fittings wiped between tours) and we ask tour guests to use the complimentary hand sanitiser onboard at the front of our buses and feel free to spread out (and relax!) whilst onboard. Members of the same household/family can of course sit together. As this is a mixed groups tour there will of course be other guests onboard that are not part of your party.
Looking for the Best Hunter Valley Tours? Check out Tastes of the Hunter …
Enjoy the friendly atmosphere of a mini bus – without the hassle of arranging your tastings or organising venues
Bottled Water Included
Tour with a Hunter Valley local
Every Tastes Of The Hunter tour is taken by a friendly Hunter Valley local who is passionate about striving to exceed expectations and offering your group a personal experience.
At Tastes Of The Hunter Wine Tours we are big enough to offer you the quality and professionalism you expect and small enough to offer the personal service you deserve. This is why you’ll find some of the best Hunter Valley wine tours and deals on offer when you book with Tastes of the Hunter.
ATAP accredited tour operator
5 Star Reviews on Trip Advisor, Facebook and Google
Call and speak to Suzanne directly – not a customer service representative
Need a custom pickup time? Travelling from Sydney in the morning? A special surprise for a birthday, anniversary, hen’s day?
Just ask … if we can make it happen, we’ll do it!